Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beall Center For Art and Technology

Well this was not what I expeted at all when I walked in. I know Glenn said this was small, but that was an understatement. When I walked in there was no one present inside the center. It was dark and very quiet, then everything came to live. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little creeped out by the whole inflating life-like figures. As I walked around they started inflating and moving. I'm sure there were sensors somewhere because they would inlfate as you would walk by them. I was a bit bummed that the second part of the center was closed. They had a big blanket on the entrence of it so I figured they were doing something in there. Nevertheless, this was a good experiece.








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment